Game day may have come and gone, but you’ll still need a good party snack to serve your friends when they come over! You’re sick of salsa, but want something healthier than melted cheese for your tortilla chips. Try this easy, fast, and healthy recipe that everyone will love.
- 1 16-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16 oz can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium/large tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 packet Italian seasoning (found in the salad dressing aisle)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve cold with tortilla scoops.
Photo Credit: See Vanessa Craft