BOOKING KIDS CLUB ON THE APP
The app is the easiest way to book Kids Clubs services at Healthworks! If you use Healthworks Kids Clubs services on a regular basis, we highly recommend you download the app. A few things to note:
• If you do not have any sessions on your account, the signup process will prompt you to purchase.
• If you wish to purchase a package at discounted rate, you should purchase your package before booking a session. You can purchase packages via the shop screen.
HOW TO BOOK A KIDS CLUB APPOINTMENT ON THE APP
1. To sign up for Kids Club appointments click the “Book Appointment” button on the app homepage, scroll to the bottom to see the Book Appointment button.
2. Once you have clicked on the “Book Appointment” button, you will need to log into your MyiClub account. Click here for detailed MyiClub portal signup instructions.
3. Scroll down to the Kids Club service you wish to book.
4. Select View Availability to pick the day you wish to book services for.
5. Once you have selected the day, click View Avail to select an available time. Once selected, the time will appear to be highlighted. Click set to pick the highlighted time.
6. Next click Select Trainer and pick the childcare option you wish to book. These options tell us how many kids (and what ages) are booked at the Kids Club. If you are booking childcare services for an infant you must select one of the infant options. If you are booking services for any child over infant age you can choose any of the options.
7. Once you have selected the type of childcare, click Book Appointment to confirm.
8. Once you have selected Book Appointment you will see the confirmation screen below: