Healthworks Outdoors is included in all Healthworks in-club memberships. GymIt members may use the tent for $5 per gym visit and $10 per class. Guests may utilize the outdoor gym or class for $30/day.
Advanced signup for classes is encouraged. To use the outdoor gym, please check in with the staff at the tent; no need to check-in the club! We will be limiting capacity and allowing people in at first come first serve.
There are bathrooms and hand washing stations but no storage or drinking water. Please limit what you bring to small contained items.
- Mondays-Thursdays: 7am-10am & 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Fridays: 7am-10am
- Saturdays: 9am-2pm
- Sundays: 8am-12pm
Please monitor Our Instagram Stories for any weather related closures.
Conveniently located at the corners of Babcock and John St in Brookline, MA
- Across the street from Healthworks Coolidge Corner
- 2 minute walk from Coolidge Corner Greenline Stop (C Line)
- 5 minute drive from GymIt Brookline
- 15 minute drive from Healthworks Back Bay
- 15 minute drive from Healthworks Chestnut Hill
HWX Classes will have all the equipment for a great experience. The outdoor gym will feature:
- Barbells with bumper plates
- Kettle Bells
- Squat Racks
- Medicine balls, stability balls, bands/jump ropes, smaller accessories, etc
- Indoor Cycle Bikes
Thank you to the Town of Brookline for supporting us and all the other local businesses. It has a been a tough year and a half for so many and we appreciate you allowing us to use this amazing space to help improve the health of our community.