Pump up your spring workouts with our HWX DJ, Pongkhi Sarmah! Pong teaches VIBE (Cycle classes) at Coolidge Corner on Tuesdays and Cambridge on Thursdays, and her classes always pack a killer playlist.
- Kodak Black — Patty Cake
- Miike Snow, Yacht Club — Genghis Khan – Yacht Club Remix
- Migos — Stir Fry
- Snakehips, Tory Lanez — Dimelo
- Chad Tepper, Cheat Codes — Loser – Remix
- Roddy Ricch — Big Stepper
- Beyonce — 7/11
- Breathe Carolina, Dropgun — Sweet Dreams (feat. Kaleena Zanders)
- Marshmello, Anne-Marie, Borgeous — FRIENDS – Borgeous Remix
- Cheat Codes, Fetty Wap — Feels Great (feat. Fetty Wap)
- Dan + Shay, R3HAB — Tequila – R3HAB Remix
- Diplo, French Montana — Welcome to the Party
- Doja Cat — Won’t Bite
- Jennifer Lopez — Waiting for Tonight – Hex’s Momentous Radio Mix
- TheFatRat — Rise Up
- Whethan — Savage
- Rihanna — Bitch Better Have My Money – R3HAB remix
- Waka Flocka Flame — No Hands
- Migos — Fight Night
- Borgore — Decisions (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
- Zeds Dead — Neck and Neck
- David Guetta — Memories (feat. Kid Cudi)
- Ciara, Missy Elliot — One, Two Step
- Lil Skies, Lost Kings — i – Lost Kings Remix
- DJ Khalid — Wild Thoughts – Medasin Remix
- Flume, T-Shirt — On Top
- Borgore — On The Side
- Far East Movement — Like A G6 – Disco Fries
- Flosstradamus — Drop Top
- Mariah Carey — Obsessed (Jump Smokers Remix)
- Demi Lovato — Cool for the Summer (Jump Smokers Remix)
- Noah Cyrus — Make Me (Cry) – Marshmello Remix
- Mike Posner, Gigamesh — Cooler Than Me
- Tchami — Promesses
- Miley Cyrus — Malibu – The Him Remix
- Nicki Minaj, Drake — Best I Ever Had Remix
- Jennifer Lopez, Ja Rule — I’m Real – Murder Remix
- Bee Gees — More Than A Woman – SG’s Paradise Edit
- WATCH THE DUCK — Making Luv To The Beat
- Shania Twain — Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
- Cautious Clay — Cold War (Lessismoore Remix)
- Maggie Rogers — Alaska – Toby Green Remix
- Dua Lipa — Fever – Vantage Remix
- Party Pupils — Ms. Jackson
- Boney M. — Sunny
- Robin Schulz — Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)
- Yardhaus — Go Flex (remix)
- smle, Kiddo A.I — Into Something
- Rihanna — Desperado – 3LAU Remix
- The Head and The Heart — Library Magic
Like my classes, I structure my playlist the same, but added a couple more songs for a long and versatile work out!
Songs 1-30: give it all you’ve got! Pump it out and push with your full energy. Now’s the time to set intentions for the rest of your workout.
Songs 31-44: these songs are for focusing on every movement and pushing towards the goals you set in the beginning of the work out. For these songs, focus on your breathing, focus on your form, positive words… You control the body pump the body pump does control you!
Songs 45-50: cool down time! Thank your body for all that it’s done for you today and everyday. Making sure you stretch, focusing on recovering.
You’re doing something for yourself by working out. This time is all for you and no one else. HWX has some of the most determined ladies I know.
When I first started at Healthworks, I was just a member trying to get back into working out after the pandemic. I had been spinning for a few years now, so naturally, I found that it would be amazing to achieve the goal of becoming a cycle instructor at Healthworks. With the help of the HWX community, my integration into not only a new studio, but also becoming a spin instructor has been instrumental in proving my inner determination and spreading 45 mins of kickass joy!