As a Healthworks member, did you know you qualify for a variety of discounts both online and in-person, throughout our community? Help us by supporting our local Boston brands and women-owned businesses!
FASHION + ACCESSORIES
Clothware: 10% discount on your highest price non-sale item, including all categories with your membership ID
- Located in Porter Square, Clothware is the oldest women’s clothing store in Cambridge since 1972.
Dune Jewelry: 10% off with code ‘Healthworks10’
- Experiential jewelry, handmade with sand and natural elements from locations around the world.
Forty Winks Lingerie Boutique: 10% off (cannot be combined with any other discounts)
- Female owned and operated since 2010, at Forty Winks we believe beauty and comfort can effortlessly blend with everyday practicality. Located in Harvard Square, we carry sizes 30A-40H and cater to different shapes and sizes by offering a variety of styles thoughtfully handpicked.
Heartbreak Run: 10% off all in-store purchases with membership ID
- With locations in Newton, Cambridge and the South End, Heartbreak Run is the premiere destination for running gear, expert coaching, and all-levels community running.
Hetty Friedman Designs: 15% off online purchases more than $35 with code ‘HEALTHWORKS15’
- Add joy to your life with hand woven accessories and handmade, curated jewelry.
Jacqueline Lapuck Jewelry: 20% off with code ‘Healthworks20’
- Fine jewelry, custom pieces and stone bracelets, all created locally in Boston.
LEIGH ShoeCase Co.: 20% off online orders with code ‘healthworks’
- LEIGH are premium travel bags designed to pack (more) shoes, away from clothes, exclusively lined with X-STATIC Anti-Odor Silver Technology, perfect for post workouts.
Lilibridge: 10% off with code ‘HEALTH10’
- Lilibridge is a collection of colorful beach bags and clutches, inspired by the love of the islands and featuring original prints by Boston-based artist, Vanessa Douglas.
L‘Optique Boutique: 10% off full-priced online orders with code ‘HW10’
- Located in Somerville’s Ball Square, L’Optique Boutique offers unique and custom prescription eyewear and styling based on your lifestyle and optician needs.
Allura Medical Esthetics: $50 off your first treatment. Reference promo when booking and show membership ID at appointment
- Founded by Elizabeth Pereira, Allura is a premiere aesthetic medical facility located right on Comm Ave. Allura is dedicated to utilizing the best practice techniques in helping you feel your best from the inside out.
- Brightbar is a new boutique concept, combining a safe alternative to tanning with education about sun safety and skin-care protection. Every appointment is tailored to your individual needs, and our airbrush artists strive to create a healthy, natural-looking glow for each client.
CLN & DRTY: 20% off full-price online orders with code ‘HW20’
- CLN&DRTY uses the highest quality natural products that you can actually pronounce, committed to staying at a price point that remains accessible to all customers.
CHOLAKI Beauty: 30% off with code ‘HEALTHWORKS’
- CHOLAKI Amethyst Hair Serum helps tame frizz, minimize static and adds a weightless “CRYSTAL” like shine to your hair!
Dellaria Salon: 20% off of a Haircut & Style, 10% off Color Services and 15% off Retail Products. Discount offers are good at all Dellaria Salons locations with participating stylists, and cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Mention Healthworks membership at the time of booking appointment and present active membership ID at checkout.
- Since 1962, Dellaria Salons have been home to the finest hair stylists in Massachusetts. Today, our expert team delivers precise cuts and lustrous color at 18 locations throughout Greater Boston and the surrounding communities.
Jules, RN: $15 off Dermaplaning treatments and $10 off Vitamin B12 injection packages. Reference promo when booking and show membership ID when redeeming
- Jules, RN specializes in Botox, Vitamin B12 injections, Dermaplaning and peel services. Visit her to redeem at Page Aesthetics Salon in Medford.
The Salon at 10 Newbury: 20% off a scalp analysis and treatment with blow-dry for first-time clients ($140). Mention Healthworks membership at the time of booking appointment and present active membership ID at checkout
- The team at Salon 10 is committed to providing our clients with simplicity and truth about healthy hair. We are invested in your well-being and determined to provide unparalleled service.
The Sun Tan Van: 15% off your first appointment with code ‘STVHWBB’ at booking. Through May 4, get $5 back for every $50 you spend on a gift card for use post-quarantine
- The Sun Tan Van offers organic airbrush tans from their private luxury van, traveling to you throughout Greater Boston.
FOOD + DRINK
Allium Market: 10% off in-store purchases with membership ID. Currently only offering their online shop with local delivery, pick-up and shipping options
- Located in Coolidge Corner, Allium Market is an independent specialty foods market, cheese shop and bakery/cafe.
AMG Snacks: 15% off with code ‘HW15’
- At AMG Snacks, we are dedicated to creating delicious bites for individuals who want clean on-the-go snacks for themselves and their families. Each bite is packed with healthy fats, all-natural ingredients, fiber and protein to help you through the busy day.
Aquitaine Chestnut Hill: One free dessert per table when dining in at Chestnut Hill only with membership ID
- Aquitaine Chestnut Hill brings Paris and one of Boston’s favorite Bistros to the suburbs.
Bottega Fiorentina: 10% off food purchases in-store (cannot be combined with any other discounts). Show membership ID and reference promo. Now also offering 20% off first-time online orders
- Located in Coolidge Corner since 1994, Bottega Fiorentina features daily pasta creations, delicious sandwiches and Italian grocery specialties, including pastas, desserts and coffees.
Dean’s Sweets: 10% off with code ‘HW10’
- Dean’s Sweets proudly offers elegant sweets, created from the finest imported chocolate and using the highest quality local ingredients whenever possible.
Drive By Pies: 10% off in-store purchases with membership ID. Now offering online orders
- Located in Brookline Hills, Drive By Pies offers sweet and savory pies, pastries, soups, sandwiches, desserts and baked goods, all made from scratch daily. Drive by… grab a pie!
Emack & Bolio’s: 10% off smoothies purchased at the Porter Square location with membership ID
- Since 1975, Emack & Bolio’s is ice cream that rocks. Also now with homemade cookies, smoothies, vegan varieties and more.
Herd Nerd Spice: 10% off with code ‘healthworks10’
- Perfect for your summer BBQs, Herd Nerd Spices and Salts are seasoning and rubs, all created in Arlington.
Moody’s Delicatessen & Provisions – Back Bay: 10% off purchases at the Back Bay location with membership ID
- Moody’s is an artisanal sandwich shop located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay.
NU Kitchen: 10% off. Show membership ID and reference promo
- NU Kitchen pairs our passion for entertaining with our commitment to a healthy lifestyle. We combine wholesome ingredients, mindful preparation, and attentive service to create an uplifting atmosphere.
NUSSLI118: follow this hyperlink and save 15% off online orders
- At Nüssli118°, we make it easy to eat what’s best for your body while loving every bite. Our products are prepared with the best organic raw sprouted nuts & seeds, fruits and vegetables. Healthy never tasted so good.
Overnite Organics: 15% off with code ‘Healthworks15’
- Organic overnight oat blends in single serve packets. A healthy breakfast was never this easy!
Pineapple Thai Cuisine: 10% off food when dining in at Chestnut Hill. Show membership ID and reference promo
- Pineapple Thai Cuisine is an authentic Thai eatery serving a variety of fried rice, soups, noodles and curries in The Street Chestnut Hill.
Protein Power Ball: 20% off online purchases with code ‘HW20’
- Protein Power Ball is a one-of-a-kind snack your future self will thank you for! Clean ingredients, no preservatives, 6g of protein per serving! Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free!
Rhythm ‘n Wraps: 15% off when you mention ‘Healthworks’
- Located in Allston, Rhythm ‘n Wraps delivers good vibes through eclectic, full-flavored, comfort vegan eats.
sukker & sweet: 10% off in-store purchases with a membership ID
- A new candy experience at The Street in Chestnut Hill, featuring candies curated from around the world.
Q’s Nuts: 10% off by mentioning your Healthworks membership. Arrange curbside pickups by calling (617) 764-3741
- Q’s Nuts is a family-owned and operated company, founded with the simple philosophy that high quality ingredients, a love of good food, and a passion for what we produce would create some of the best nut roasts around.
- WAKU is based on a traditional recipe created centuries ago in the Andes Mountains. Locally known as “horchata lojana”, it’s consumed daily with meals for its digestive benefits and great taste. Filled with anti-inflammatory properties, digestive attributes and analgesic benefits, each tonic helps to bring balance to your gut and wellbeing to your body.
Zaftigs Delicatessen: 10% off food purchases, dine-in at Brookline only with membership ID
- Zaftigs is a Jewish-style delicatessen serving breakfast (all day), lunch and dinner in Coolidge Corner.
HEALTH + WELLNESS
beam: 15% off online with code ‘Healthworks15’
- From athletes to entrepreneurs, beam was founded on the spirit of pushing limits and pursuing passions. Locally crafted in Boston, beam is 100% THC-free organic CBD oil products for better everything.
Denise Patnod Acupuncture: 20% off intake appointments. Show membership ID and reference promo
- With offices located in Harvard Square and Watertown, Denise Patnod can be seen for treatment of short term maladies, and long term treatment for pain management and holistic living.
Equilibria: 15% off first-time purchases online with code ‘Healthworks15’
- Equilibria is a premium CBD company offering medical-grade quality products from our farm to your home. With personalized dosage support, Equilibria’s CBD Educators and Dosage Specialists will guide you through your specific CBD routine perfect for your body and health goals.
Joint Ventures Physical Therapy and Fitness: Complimentary initial Physical Therapy session, plus $25 off initial nutrition counseling and acupuncture services. Call your desired location to book and reference the initial session discount and your Healthworks membership
- With locations throughout Greater Boston, Joint Ventures Physical Therapy and Fitness is the only clinic in Boston providing a true multidisciplinary approach to wellness with 1-on-1 Physical Therapy.
swiig: 20% off with code ‘UNITE2020HEALTHWORKS’
- We’ve partnered with our Back Bay Smoothie Cafe provider to offer new swiig Shake Kits for our members and our clubs will receive 10% back on these sales. This is a great way to get all of the clean, healthy, delicious ingredients to make your favorite shakes at home while also supporting our clubs!
Transformational Breathwork with Mackensey Smith: 10% off with code ‘Health’ when you book a virtual session
- Transformational Breathwork is an active, self-healing, meditation technique that utilizes the breath as a catalyst for profound personal growth and transformation.
Wellness in Motion Boston: 50% off NormaTec use, available in Brookline and Downtown Boston only. To reserve, call your desired location and reference promo and Healthworks membership
- WIMB is Boston’s best multidisciplinary clinic featuring chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists, registered dietitians, personal trainers and sports psychologists.
HOME + GIFTS
Apartment No. 3: 10% off online purchases with code ‘Healthworks’
- Apartment No.3 offers you unique handmade pieces that carry and transmit a rich cultural heritage. We work directly with talented artisans and seamstresses in Paraguay, South America to create beautiful one-of-a-kind home decor and fashion products.
Esmeralda: 15% off with code ‘HEALTHY15’
- Esmeralda offers a curated selection of handmade jewelry, accessories and gifts responsibly sourced from the USA and around the world to empower artisans and small family businesses.
PEACHBOX CO.: 5% off all purchases with code ‘HEALTHWORKSMEMBERS’
- PeachBox Co. is focused on making gifting easy, personal and fun. Our boxes are crafted with beautiful items carefully and thoughtfully sourced- no gift cards here! We provide everyone the opportunity to give the perfect gift with just a few clicks.
CHILD + FAMILY
Create a Cook: 10% off with code ‘HWG10OFF’ at checkout online. Valid towards Adult-Child Workshops, Adult Workshops and Adults Night for Two. Now offering virtual cooking classes!
- Create a Cook is a Recreational Culinary Studio and Event Space for kids and adults. We offer fun and creative classes for both kids and adults. It is an experience where you explore the culinary world, learn new techniques and healthy eating habits, travel the world through food, get into cupcake war or get chopped in the delicious way.
Emily & Addie Children’s Boutique: 10% off your first online purchase with code ‘FITNESS10’
- Emily & Addie offers a curated collection of quality children’s brands you’ll love from all over the world. The fabrics are always unbelievably soft with a large selection of non-toxic, sustainable styles and toys.
Camila’s Cleaning Service: 10% off your first-time cleaning. Reference Healthworks membership when booking. Offering residential, commercial, post-construction, move-in and move-out cleaning services
Lisa’s Hands of Time Concierge: 10% off your first-time services with code ‘TIME’
- Serving Greater Boston, Lisa’s Hands of Time Concierge is a personal concierge and lifestyle services business. We provide our clients with customized services from errands and shopping to organizing, research, wait services, event planning and more!
Lucia Cleaning Service: 40% off your first-time home cleaning, subject to availability. Call (617) 866-3014 to book and reference your Healthworks membership/promo
Stilista Boston: 15% off services. Reference Healthworks membership and promo when booking
- Stilista|Boston has been helping the greater Boston area look its best for over a decade. With the same practical approach and time-tested process, Stilista|Boston stylists have outfitted everyone from budding teenage fashionistas on a budget to recent college grads entering the workforce to stay-at-home parents to high-profile executives with business formal dress-codes and brimming social calendars.