We strive to provide all our members with a safe and optimal fitness experience. Below are our Club Etiquette Guidelines to improve the experience for all.
Masks are required at all Healthworks locations.
NOT FEELING WELL, STAY HOME
Fever, cough, sore throat or headache? Please stay home while under the weather and enjoy HWX Virtual if you are feeling well enough.
All members of our community are expected to be courteous and respectful. Inappropriate, disrespectful, threatening, racist or offensive behavior, interactions or emails may result in the immediate termination of membership and facilities access.
Please clean and put away all equipment, allow others to “work in” and be aware of your surroundings when sitting on equipment with your phone. We ask that you help keep the club clean by only wearing clean sneakers when working out.
No cell phone usage in the locker room or wet area. No talking on your phone on the fitness floor or in our studios.
Sign up in advance to reserve your spot, and please remember to cancel at least 4 hours prior to avoid the no show fee so others can have you spot. When attending class, please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to hold onto your spot!
All members should check in at the front desk. We ask that each member have a current photo on file. All guests must complete our registration process and show valid photo ID prior to enjoying the facility. It is strongly advised to not to bring valuables into the club. Healthworks is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
A 24-hour cancelation notification is required for personal training and massage appointments. Please email your trainer directly for personal training changes or call the front desk to change a massage appointment.
Payments are due for all members on the first day of their billing cycle. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and checking/savings account debit. Automatic billing returns and returned checks will have a $20 handling assessment added to the monthly account balance.
We offer members the opportunity to freeze their membership for up to 6 months on membership billed monthly or 26 weeks on memberships billed bi-weekly for medical reasons and 3 months on membership billed monthly or 12 weeks on memberships billed bi-weekly for personal reasons in a calendar year. All freeze requests must be made 5 days prior to your bill date the member wishes to start an account freeze. Freezes cannot be retroactive unless certain medical conditions apply and written notification regarding the need for a freeze is received from a medical professional. A monthly fee of $13 for membership billed monthly and $6 for membership billed bi-weekly will apply to all freezes, and you will continue to have access to HWX Virtual and discounted club access. Please note that while on a freeze, you will remain responsible for our annual club fee. To initiate a freeze or revise your membership status, please click here.
If you’d like to make any changes to your membership type or home club, please consult with a Membership Adviser by emailing [email protected].
If you feel you are not getting the benefits from your membership that you hoped, we recommend talking with a member of our membership or fitness teams who can provide the motivation, support and expertise you need to get you back into an exercise routine. They will work with you to develop a fitness program that meets your specific needs by developing a work-out plan that keeps you exercising and gets you the results you want, reviewing our group fitness schedule with you, scheduling you for one of our free complimentary equipment orientations to learn how to better use the equipment, or setting you up to meet with a personal trainer who can work with you one-on-one or in a small group. Should you wish to cancel your membership, we advise reviewing your membership contract for cancellation terms or speaking directly to a Membership Advisor about any questions you may have. If you have a membership obligation, you can forego early cancellation fees by transferring your membership to a non-member. Cancellation of any membership contract must be conducted in person at the club or with certified written notification unless extenuating circumstances exist. Questions about cancellations can be answered by a Membership Advisor or the General Manager.
Your membership dues are billed electronically directly to your credit card or checking account. This process occurs automatically. Center also reserves the right to amend the date on which monthly dues are due and payable. The center reserves the right to change third party EFT and credit card draft vendors without affecting the terms of the agreement. The center reserves the right to draft all amounts owed by the member by any EFT or Credit Card accounts provided to the Center unless the member explicitly revokes authorization to use an account. Changes submitted within 5 days of a billing cycle may not be reflected until the following billing cycle.
All purchases and payments can be reviewed, downloaded or printed from our member portal. Please log in and navigate to the “My Payment History” page in the My Account section to see more.
It is very important to update us if you change your credit card or checking account information to avoid any late-fee penalties or past due balances. You may update your personal information by logging into our member portal and navigate to the My Personal Info page under the My Account section. You may make a payment or update billing information though our member portal. Please log in and navigate to the “My Billing Info” or “Make a Payment” page under the My Account section. All credit card declines and checking returns are assessed a $20 fee.
Healthworks has an agreement with some banks where they will automatically update card number and/or expiration dates for reissued cards by we recommend you update your billing information with us anytime you receive a new card to avoid any late fees.
Healthworks reserves the right to increase rates at any time upon providing notice of such increase to Member not less than thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of the dues increase. Notice by electronic mail to a Member’s registered email address shall be deemed adequate notice of any increase in dues. In addition, Healthworks may increase dues up to 5% as of January 1st of each year without notice.
IDENTIFICATION AND CHECK IN
For the safety and security of our members and their belongings, all members and guests must show their membership card to gain access to the club. If a Healthworks ID card has been lost or stolen, we would be happy to replace it. We can also check you into the club with a photo ID.
Cameras with recording capabilities and facial recognition may be in use at our facilities.
Your safety is our priority. Our trainers are professional fitness providers and are not qualified to give medical advice for any reason. Thus, we require that you seek outside advice from qualified medical authorities and obtain clearance from your physician prior to beginning any exercise program.
As a member, it is your responsibility to seek the proper medical attention should you develop an injury or if your medical condition changes, and to inform the Center of any change in your health or medical status. Healthworks reserves the right to restrict usage of facilities or require additional written medical approval to exercise from your physician if we believe that a member or guest may be in danger from excessive exercise or may not be adequately supporting their fitness routine nutritionally.
ALL WOMEN’S FACILITY
Healthworks is a women’s gym. Unlike many other gyms, Healthworks is a place where women are able to focus on themselves and their optimal fitness performance in a supportive environment.
Any person who identifies as a woman and lives their life as a woman, is welcome in our facility.
Healthworks has a diverse and dynamic membership base that includes individuals who identify as transgender. Members and staff at Healthworks, whatever their gender identity or gender expression, are diverse, accomplished and various in their views.
EXPECTING AND POSTNATAL MOTHERS
It is recommended that all expecting mothers consult with a medical professional before exercising. Expecting mothers may take a maternity freeze to suspend their membership for up to six months if necessary. If you are pregnant or have recently given birth, you are welcome to attend any prenatal or Mommy and Me classes and workshops at any Healthworks at any time regardless of your home club or contracted access hours at no charge.
ANNUAL FACILITIES ENHANCEMENT FEE
Membership billed bi-weekly have an Annual Facilities Enhancement Fee of $99.99 will be collected electronically three (3) weeks after membership begins and annually on that date. The Center hereby reserves the right to change this fee.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
To cancel, we ask that you visit the Front Desk of your home club and fill out a cancelation form. If you are unable to cancel in-person, please email us at [email protected].
HOW MUCH NOTICE DO I HAVE TO GIVE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
You may cancel your membership within 10 business days of your join date and receive a full refund. If you are canceling outside of this window, the notice will depend on the type of membership you have with us, whether it is commit or non-commit. Please refer to the terms of your membership agreement for more details.
BUT I HAVE NOT USED THE CLUB IN MONTHS? CAN YOU JUST CONSIDER THAT MY NOTICE?
Non-use of the facility does not constitute a cancelation. You must monitor your own attendance and cancel the membership if you do not wish to remain a member. The notice starts as soon as we are notified and is not retroactive.
WHAT IF I HAVE MOVED?
We can waive the notice if you provide us with official proof that you have moved greater than 25 miles from any of our Healthworks locations. This is effective the day we receive proof or the day you are moving, whichever date is later; it is not retroactive. Moving proof includes a copy of a job offer letter, lease agreement, utility bill, school acceptance letter, etc. with your name, new address and indication you have moved on it.
WHAT IF I AM ILL OR INJURED?
We can also waive the cancelation notice if you can provide a note from your physician indicating that you need to cancel your gym membership due to medical reasons.
STATEMENT ABOUT THE CONTRACT AND POLICIES
The provisions of the contract that deal with cancelation are stated according to Massachusetts General Law. Your contract is very important. Not only is it legally binding, but also it details all of our policies. Please read it carefully. Do not sign it if you do not agree with or understand the policies it includes. If anything is unclear, ask your membership representative. Periodically refer to its contents. You hopefully will remain a member for a long time, and you may need to be refreshed from time to time. Please do not hesitate to ask any of our staff if you have questions.
COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS CONSULTATIONS
We want to make sure you get off to a strong start and experience all that Healthworks has to offer. Most of our new members depending on the membership package chosen, receive two introductory performance consultations with a personal trainer and a complimentary teamTRAINING session. The sessions with a trainer are designed to provide you with a safe and effective workout based on your goals and fitness level. These introductory sessions expire within 90 days of joining.
CARDIOVASCULAR AND STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT
If you would like to become more acquainted with any of our machines and learn how to better use the fitness equipment, we hope you will take advantage of the many complimentary equipment orientations we offer. You can schedule yourself for a complimentary orientation through our on-line reservation system, or ask one of our staff to do it for you.
If you have any questions about these sessions, ask a member of our Membership, Fitness or Front Desk teams. Bring your own headphones and enjoy our cardio-theater. We ask members to be aware of their fellow members when using the strength training circuit equipment. If you are doing multiple sets on any one machine, between sets please allow others who are engaged in the circuit and /or doing only one set to use the machine.
To maintain a healthy environment for all members, please disinfect any equipment after using it with the gym wipes that are available in multiple locations on the fitness floor. We also recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after working out. Healthworks is required by our Fitness equipment venders to enforce their guidelines for the acceptable use of the equipment we purchase from them. Please let a staff member know if you have any questions about these policies or guidelines.
Our clubs offer a variety of HWX Classes every day, both in the clubs and outdoors. Our Group Fitness program allows members to diversify their workouts, gain strength, flexibility and cardio health and have fun all at the same time. No matter what your goals, there is a class for you! HWX Classes include cardio, strength training, cycling, boxing, yoga, pilates, barre, and Zumba. The weekly Group Fitness schedule changes seasonally in accordance with previous member participation, instructor availability and member feedback. New schedules are posted in the club at least seven days in advance of any changes for member comment. Please make every effort to join Group Fitness classes on time and remain until the end of the cool down to avoid personal injury and disruption to your fellow members.
Class registration opens 48 hours in advance in ABC and you can enroll in the App or online in our class schedules directly. Regardless of your home club or membership status, our HWX Outdoor Classes are open to everyone and will run as long as the weather permits. Advance registration is required for all outdoor classes but optional and recommended for our in-club classes.
Please know that we charge a $10 no show fee for our classes. If you are unable to make a class you’ve registered for, please drop the class 4 hours prior to avoid this fee.
PERSONAL TRAINING & TEAMTRAINING
Whatever your goal, Healthworks personal trainers can help you every step of the way. Our experienced trainers are caring and committed to focusing on your unique needs so that reaching your goals is enjoyable and empowering. Personal training is right for you if you need motivation, want to work harder than you would on your own, need a professional jump start, have reached a plateau in your fitness level, want to lose weight, desire more diversity in your exercise routine, have a specific goal to reach, or are recovering from injury or have a health condition.
You can work with a trainer one-on-one, in pairs or with a small group. Personal Training sessions are either 55 minutes or 30 minutes in length. teamTRAINING has a maximum of 8 participants and comes in a variety of different options. Personal Training and teamTRAINING can be purchased as individual sessions, in multi-session packages, or through our auto-renew program. Personal and Small Group Training sessions are available only to the purchaser, have established expiration dates and are not refundable unless a medical condition arises in which they cannot exercise. Should your package expire with any remaining unused sessions, please contact your club’s Fitness Director to explore your options toward a future purchase. All services must be purchased in advance. Package sessions can only be used at the location they are purchased at. We have a 24 hour cancelation policy. If you change or cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the appointment. In return, if a trainer cancels an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, the trainer must reschedule at another time and offer you a free session. In the event an appointment needs to be changed or canceled within 24 hours, please notify your trainer directly via phone or email. Should you arrive late for a session, the trainer will provide as much of the session as possible within the scheduled appointment window. If you are more than 15 minutes late, the trainer may leave the premises.
Please note, we offer two types of teamTRAINING packages. The first is what we call a season; these are progressive in nature, you will commit to a day and time, and lasts eight weeks. We also offer single sessions which are more flexible, and you reserve a spot at your convenience through our member portal. If you purchase a progressive package, you can make up two sessions, either during the make-up week at the end or within the season using a singles session of a different day or time. If you think you are going to miss more than two sessions, we recommend buying a package of singles sessions instead. Members can change trainers at any time for any reason. For a smooth transition, we encourage members to speak to their club’s Fitness Director. Healthworks employees are the only trainers allowed to train members within the club.
Healthworks offers massage therapy to members and guests over the age of 18. Massage sessions are available in 25, 50 and 80 minute increments with individual sessions and packages available. Therapy sessions are available only to the purchaser, have established expiration dates and are not refundable. If you have an appointment for a massage, please check in at the Front Desk at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your session.
Upon checking in, you’ll receive a towel and robe. All services must be purchased in advance online through our online registration system or at our Front Desk. Services must be used at the location they are purchased at. If you need to change or cancel an appointment, you can do so by calling the club and speaking with a Front Desk team member. We have a 24 hour cancelation policy. If you change or cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the appointment.
If a therapist you booked your appointment with becomes unavailable due to sickness or emergency, we do our best to reschedule your session with another therapist at the same time. Should you arrive late for a session, the therapist will provide as much of the session as possible within the scheduled appointment window.
We hope you’ll share all that Healthworks has to offer with your friends, colleagues and family members. We want to make it easy for you to introduce others to our classes, services and facilities, so as a new member you’ll receive complimentary one-day guest passes to share with those that may be interested in trying or joining the club. In addition, there are times throughout the year when we hold special events in which you can share Healthworks with first time guests for free and we also give new members loyalty passes for guests. If you would like to bring a guest at other times, the fee is $15 per day if they are with a member or $30 per day if they are alone which includes access to the locker room and amenities, the fitness floor and all group fitness classes.
For safety reasons, guests must be a minimum of 14 years old. All guests are required to review and sign a Guest Agreement and provide photo ID before being permitted to use the facilities. We suggest that guests who may be interested in joining the club make an appointment with a Membership Advisor in advance of their arrival so that they can receive a complimentary guest pass as well as an orientation to the club and learn firsthand how Healthworks can support them in their specific fitness journey.
All Members without an active in club membership (Digital+ Membership or Freeze) will be charged an access fee when visiting the club for a workout.
|Digital+ Member||$20/ visit|
|In Club Member on Freeze||$20/ visit|
|Active Member accessing a club outside their home club||$20/visit|
|Active Basic members outside allowed hours||$20/visit
All Members without an active in club membership ((Digital+ Membership or Freeze) will received a discounted access fee when visiting the club for a paid service (Massage, Personal Training, teamTRAINING).
|Digital+ Member||$10/ visit|
|In Club Member on Freeze||$10/ visit|
|Active Basic members outside allowed hours||$10/visit
Healthworks reserves the right to revoke a Member’s membership for any violation of the provisions set forth in the Membership Agreement, or for cause if the Member fails to keep and obey any of such Rules or Regulations. Healthworks reserves the right to modify policies, rules and regulations of the Center at any time, and in its sole discretion.
Celebrate a special occasion like a bachelorette Party, birthday, bridal shower or just a night out with the girls or raise money for a worthy cause with a Healthworks Special Event. Choose from any of our group fitness classes or small group training options, reserve your date and time, and invite your friends to join you in a memorable celebration or fundraiser that they won’t forget. For more information, speak to the General Manager or Membership Director in your club.
Healthworks locations will either modify hours or close on some holidays including but not limited to New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Signage will be posted in the club as well as on the Healthworks website detailing any changes to our hours. Healthworks may also close the clubs for staff events, trainers and holiday parties. Signage will be posted in the club as well as on the Healthworks website detailing any changes to our hours.
Every possible effort will be made to keep the clubs open during normal operating hours in the event of poor weather conditions. Should modifications need to be made to our hours, notification will be posted on our website at www.healthworksfitness.com. Please keep in mind that on occasion inclement weather causes power outages and updating our website may not be possible. Therefore, please call the club prior to venturing out to a club during a bad storm to verify that it is open or the class you want to take is indeed happening.
Healthworks regularly updates and improves our facilities. Wherever possible, these renovations and upgrades will be scheduled for when the club is closed but there may be times where some or the entire club may have to be closed. Signage will be posted in the club as well as on the Healthworks website detailing any changes to our hours.
WHIRLPOOL, STEAM ROOM, SAUNA AND SHOWERS
Each Healthworks location offers a steam room, sauna and showers and most offer a whirlpool for the enjoyment of our members. Swimsuits are required in Back Bay. Towels are provided to each member for use within Healthworks facilities. We recommend that you abstain from using these amenities if you may be pregnant, are nursing, or have high blood pressure, open cuts or sores. It is strongly recommended that you consult a physician prior to using these amenities if you have a medical condition or are taking medications. Please review the posted guidelines before using any wet area facilities which include showering with soap and water and tying up long hair before entering the whirlpool. Food, hair coloring, soaps, oils, masques or glass bottles are not allowed in the wet area. Please limit your time in a shower to 30 minutes. Shaving is permitted in the showers only.
It is recommended that all personal belongings remain with your or locked in one of the lockers provided for day use. Day locker keys should be kept on your person at all times while in the club. A replacement fee of $25 is assessed for any lost day locker key. For your convenience, combination lockers are available to store belongings in the club on an ongoing basis for an additional monthly fee. The monthly locker fee is deducted at the time of your regular membership payment and is available on a month-to-month basis. For more information about locker rental details, ask a member of our Front Desk or Membership teams.
In order to keep our clubs clean and protect our equipment, we ask that you refrain from wearing outdoor shoes in the studios and on the fitness floor. Please do not wear your spin shoes outside of the spin studio, as they can be damaging to wood flooring. Closed-toed athletic footwear is recommended while exercising.
LOST & DAMAGED ITEMS
Healthworks maintains a Lost and Found at each location. Found items are kept for approximately 14 days. Healthworks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property, including but not limited to any property left on the premises or in a locker.
CELL PHONES & CAMERA PHONES
For the privacy and safety of all members, use of small electronic devices is not permitted inside the locker room at any time. Talking on a cell phone is only allowed in the front lobby area. Photographic or recording features may not be used anywhere inside the locker room. Photographic or recording features may be used by Healthworks Staff and members in the club in all areas other than the locker room, verbal consent by the person(s) who’s image is begin taken is needed.
While we know many people use their phones for workout guidance and heartrate monitoring on the fitness floor, we ask that you refrain from talking on your cell phone while on the fitness floor or in classes.
Members provide consent and understand that Healthworks will send them periodic text messages regarding updates, billing and promotions. Standard text message rates may apply. Max message per month = 10. Reply HELP at any time for HELP or OPT OUT and discontinue messages at any time be replying STOP.
If you would like to share Healthworks with children, Healthworks offers limited Junior Memberships for children 12 – 15 years old. Full memberships have a minimum age of 16 years old. Parental consent is required for all members under 18 years old. Guests must be 18 years old even if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The club’s facilities and services are provided for the enjoyment of its members and may not be utilized to promote special interests or requests without the permission of the management.
1. The promoter is Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women.
2. Contests are only open to residents of Massachusetts, who are 18 years of age or older during time of entry. Employees of Healthworks Fitness Center for Women or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry is specified on each contest at www.facebook.com/healthworksfitness . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or announced on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. General: Certain contest and sweepstakes are subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this contest, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Official Rules have been drafted in the English language, and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these Official Rules shall govern any dispute. By participating, contestant releases Heathworks Fitness Center for Women and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from contestant’s participation in this Contest, or resulting from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes and signifies winner’s consent that Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women and/or its agents may use winner’s entry, name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. W4. General: Certain contest and sweepstakes are subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this contest, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Official Rules have been drafted in the English language, and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these Official Rules shall govern any dispute. By participating, contestant releases Builders of Hope, Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from contestant’s participation in this Contest, or resulting from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes and signifies winner’s consent that Builders of Hope, Inc. and/or its agents may use winner’s entry, name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Builders of Hope, Inc. is not responsible for: (1) late, delayed, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, or incomplete entries, (2) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry or story information; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost-delayed data transmission; (4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; or (5) inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction. Builders of Hope, Inc. reserves the right to: (i) disqualify from this or any Contest, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Contest or Website, or any other aspect of this Contest; and (ii) cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest. Healthworks Fitness Centers for Women is not responsible for: (1) late, delayed, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, or incomplete entries, (2) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry or story information; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost-delayed data transmission; (4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; or (5) inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction. Healthworks Fitness for Women. reserves the right to: (i) disqualify from any Contest, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Contest or Website, or any other aspect of this Contest; and (ii) cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 137 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02216
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.