- Please take a cleansing shower before entering the whirlpool, cold plunge, steam room and sauna. Please do not bring any object into the Restore Spa that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of others.
- The following items are not permitted in the Restore Spa: Phones, cameras, hair dye, food and drink other than water in non-glass containers. Spitting is not permitted.
- Excessive exposure to amenities can be harmful. Please observe all posted time limits. If you are feeling nauseous, dizzy, or faint please immediately leave and seek assistance.
- Please consult your physician before using the facility. Pregnant people, elderly persons, and persons with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure must consult their physicians before using the facility.
- Do not use this facility while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
- Please stay hydrated and allow your body to regulate and cool off after exercise before using Restore Spa.
- Please use caution as surfaces are often wet and slippery.
- For safety and cleanliness, please wear appropriate attire in the Restore Spa:
a. Please do not wear gym clothes or sneakers in the Restore Spa.
b. You may wear clean robes, towels and shower sandals.
c. A clean bathing suit is required for cold plunge and whirlpool.
- Please do not use any products (lotions, oils, soaps, shampoos) or shave in the whirlpool, cold plunge, steam room or sauna.
- No person with a communicable disease is allowed to use the whirlpool, cold plunge, steam or sauna.
- Those with sores or other evidence of skin disease or wearing a bandage or medical covering of any kind or those disease may not use steam, sauna, cold plunge, or whirlpool.
- Restore Spa area closes 15 minutes prior to club closing time.