While we miss seeing you every day, we are so excited to keep you healthy, strong and sane with our Virtual HWX Classes! We have three types of Virtual Classes:
- HWX Virtual On Demand – Prerecorded high definition classes streaming via Vimeo. New classes for the entire week drop every Monday morning. The password is emailed every other Monday.
- HWX Virtual Live – Live streaming classes via Zoom. Watch your favorite instructors and see your friends taking classes safely at home. Advanced registration required, link sent 20 minutes before class starts.
- Les Mills On Demand (LMOD) – World leading fitness in your home. Choose from over 800 online workouts to stream – everything from cardio, strength, HIIT training and flexibility.
HWX On Demand Forgot Password
Members, submit the below form with your email address on file to have the current password sent to you.
HWX On Demand FAQ
We send out the password to active members every other Monday morning. The password will change every other Monday morning at 10:00 AM.
If you are a member on a $0 freeze and would like to upgrade to virtual, please submit a request in this form and we will take care of you!
If you would like to join, go here!
You can request it again but filling out the form at the top of this page.
To help get it next week, try:
- Check your Inbox, Junk/Spam folder, and Promotional folders for the email
- If it is not there, and you are an Active Member or a Virtual Member, please follow these NEW and detailed steps for resubscribing. Click here. After you follow all steps to resubscribe, the next email you receive from us will be sent the following Monday morning. In the meantime, please email [email protected] for the current password.
- If you are using a work email address and your IT guidelines are strict, your company may block emails from us. You will need to either:
- Email your IT department to allow emails from us
- Emails [email protected] to change your email on file
- The last possibility is that you are not an Active or Virtual Member. We are happy to upgrade and enroll you.
If your issue persists, please email [email protected]
You can watch our classes on your computer, tablet, and phone with a web browser.
If viewing classes on your phone or tablet, you can either view them in your browser or in the Vimeo app. If watching in the app, please use the links above on your device, rather than searching for Healthworks Group in the app.
If using an Apple iOS device, please use the Safari browser. There are known issues with Chrome accessing Vimeo on an Apple device.
These classes look great in HD! To view them on your TV at this time, you will need to stream them from your phone or tablet to the TV using Apple TV, Chromecast or a similar device. We are working on more ways for you to watch them directly on your TV and will let you know as soon as they are available.
Unfortunately there there are multiple factors outside of our control that may interrupt a seamless experience that you have grown accustomed to at our clubs:
- Your wi-fi connectivity speed; you may notice that your connectivity speed is slower than usual. This is a result of family members, roommates and neighbors all working from home and streaming on more devices.
- Vimeo’s bandwidth; Vimeo, YouTube, Zoom are all wonderful tools that help us stay connected. They are not, however, perfect. Every platform has some limitations that are outside of our control. We remain grateful that we do have this technology to stay as connected as possible.
- Our Instructors wi-fi; Instructors are ready to go live for you, but if their connectivity is low at that moment they will not be able to go Live.
The good news is you can take any of our other On Demand classes at that time and go back later to watch the Live class that you were not able to connect to.
Please look in your email for a link to access LMOD. If you don’t have an email from us, please email [email protected]. Unfortunately this is a separate platform from our Vimeo so you will need a separate account. We will receive your request from Les Mills and will approve your access. Please give the system 36 hours to process.
HWX Live FAQ
Take our Live Classes on Zoom. Live Zoom classes are listed on the Virtual ABC Schedule.
- Register for the Live Zoom class via ABC Schedule. Members will need to register in order to get the unique Zoom URL for class each week.
- Members will be able to register via ABC 7 days before class start time.
- In order to receive the emails including the URL members will need to be subscribed to e-mails.
- When a member registers for class on ABC they will receive a confirmation email including the URL to the Zoom event.
- Members will receive this URL in a second email 30-mins before class start time.
- Members will be asked to arrive to class 5-mins before start time to give instructors time to admit them into the class.
Yes, live classes are included in your virtual membership.
Register for the Live Zoom class via ABC Schedule. Members will need to register in order to get the unique Zoom URL for class each week. Registration will be available one week prior to class start time.
In order to receive the URL for class, you will need to be subscribed to e-mails and texts from our scheduling system (ABC). If you do not receive e-mails or texts from Healthworks please e-mail [email protected]
Yes, you are required to register for live stream classes to receive each unique URL. You will receive your URL in the confirmation email upon registration and again 30-minutes before start time.
Instructors will automatically mute and hide all participants. You will be allowed to turn your video on if you would like to but will need to stay on mute to avoid any audio interference. Having your video on will allow the instructor to see you and help with form corrections and provide great feedback.
Yes, your username as it is entered in Zoom will be shown under the participant tab.
You will be entered a virtual waiting room. The instructor will let participants in 5-minutes prior to class start time and again 3-5 minutes into class. If you arrive any later than 5-minutes after class start time, the instructor may not be able to admit you into the meeting.
If you are >5-mins late to class, Instructor’s may not be able to admit you. The instructor will be admitting participants 5-mins before start time and will continue to do so up until 5-minutes into the class.
Please cancel your reservation through your MyiClubOnline Account
- Select classes and my schedule
Vimeo delivers great high quality on demand classes but through multiple tests, we have found that Zoom delivers the best live class experience for our members.
Classes will not be recorded and available on Vimeo. Our instructor’s will be creating a live experience and interacting with participants.
Try a Class
Not a member yet? Fill out this form to try a class on us.