Healthworks Group has teamed up with Les Mills to include Les Mills On Demand (LMOD) content as part of the HWX Virtual Platform!
Effective immediately, LMOD content is now available on our website and can be accessed just like the other HWX Virtual content. Enjoy BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, BODYCOMBAT, BODYFLOW, CORE and GRIT classes feature cinematic quality filming and Les Mill’s top master instructors from around the world.
With this change, there is no longer a need to download a separate app and create a separate login for LMOD content. Access the classes HERE!
Members will have access to 6 main LMOD programs that will include the most recent releases, special offerings like mindfulness and technique, and a variety of class durations ranging from 15- 55minute workouts!
- BODYPUMP – The full-body weights workout, BODYPUMP is for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast.
- BODYCOMBAT – The high-energy, martial arts-inspired, non-contact workout. Punch, kick and strike your way to fitness.
- BODYFLOW – New generation yoga that will improve your mind, your body and your life.
- BODYATTACK – The high-energy whole-body fitness class with athletic movements and strength exercises.
- LES MILLS GRIT – The 30-minute high-intensity interval training plyometric-based workout, designed to make you perform like an athlete.
- LES MILLS CORE – Exercising muscles around the core of your body, this workout provides the vital ingredient for a stronger, leaner body.
New content will be added to our platform during the first month of each quarter, coinciding with our in- club release launches from our live instructors!
- Q1 January
- Q2 April
- Q3 July
- Q4 October
Les Mills Q&A
Q: Are Les Mills On Demand classes included in my membership?
A: Yes, Les Mills On Demand classes are available both full and virtual memberships.
Q: Can I still use the LMOD app and website?
A: Moving forward, you will access BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, BODYCOMBAT, BODYFLOW, GRIT and LES MILLS CORE though the HWX Virtual Web Site and Vimeo App. Access to the LMOD app and web site will end at the end of February 2021
Q: Where do I access Les Mills classes on demand?
A: Classes can be found on our Vimeo platform just like our HWX Virtual Classes. To access, please go to healthworksfitness.com/hwx-virtual and enter the password. Each Les Mills class format will have their own folder that will linked on our website. As a reminder, our password changes every two weeks.
Q: Which Les Mills classes are you offering?
A: We are offering 6 main programs. BODYPUMP, BODYATTACK, BODYCOMBAT, BODYFLOW, GRIT and LES MILLS CORE
Q: Where can I find the description for these programs?
A: You can find all class descriptions on our website: healthworksfitness.com/class-descriptions
Q: Why are you not offering BODYJAM?
A: Les Mills does not allow BODYJAM to be offered virtually due to strict music licensing.
Q: Will there be new content release continuously?
A: Yes, a variety of Les Mills content will be provided during the first month of each quarter. (January, April, July, October).
Q: When can I take these classes?
A: These classes are on demand and can be taken at your convenience.
Q: How often should I take a release? LMOD had more variety to choose from.
A: Les Mills recommends doing a new program for 3-4 weeks in order to learn the technique and progress. The more you practice movements, the better you will perform them!