Healthworks Community Fitness (HCF) is a 501c3 public charity in Dorchester, dedicated to helping achieve health equity through high quality ﬁtness and wellness opportunities for women and children in Boston’s underserved communities, to prevent and manage chronic disease, improve health and promote well-being and empowerment.
This year, Healthworks Community Fitness is working to improve their space with a renovation of their locker room and addition of massage therapy. Our goal at Healthworks Group is to raise $25,000 in the month of November, with a club goal of $5,000 each.
We have multiple ways you can show your support and make a difference this month!
- Make a donation online here
- Fill out a donation slip at the front desk and we’ll charge your card on file
- Join us for a donation-based workout at our HCF Fundraiser Kick-Off Event on Tuesday, November 7
HCF Kick-Off Event: November 7
- We’re hosting 50+ donation-based HWX classes and teamTRAINING sessions across our clubs for one special day to support Healthworks Community Fitness. Please sign up in the app for your workouts and know that the schedule will vary by club
- You can donate online (honor code), at the front desk with a donation slip or by scanning our donation QR codes in the club
- Minimum donation: $10
- Suggested donation: $35
- Invite your friends! Guests can join us for select classes via Eventbrite
Thank you so much for your support. Please click here to learn more about Healthworks Community Fitness.